Ed4All™ is a complete Learning, Testing and Skills+Jobs platform delivered in SaaS model, powered by a partnership with Microsoft, serving K-12, Higher Education and Vocational segments. Ed4All partners with Governments in Public-Private Partnership (PPP) model to deliver NextGen Education and transform Nations.
Goal for Ed4All™ is to
- Complement the local educational system and enable Students to learn core curriculum from anywhere and at anytime, while also learning new age Tech skills, thereby enhancing their employability.
- Enhance the local skill development system and enable students to embellish their soft skills along with core skills
- Bridge the Talent Supply and Job Demand gap through upskilling and cross skilling
- Bring world class technology firms – Microsoft, Hitachi and Dialog-Axiata – to enable Learners to access advanced, inclusive and hybrid Education platform
- Translate Education to Skills and Employment through on-the-job Training and Continuous learning.
Ed4All™s Mission is to
- Make Education Affordable for every Learner
- Provide Skill-based Education that enhances Employability
- Partner with Governments to deliver Social Impact
Making India Job Ready for 21st Century